June 19, 2013 – You are spending lots of the school’s money on advertising and the calls and emails are coming in. Lots of interested families are looking at your school. They are also looking at other schools and you need the enrollment. How can you better make the sale, close more inquiries and increase your enrollment?
These are important questions.
- Do you have a structured Admissions system?
- Is the system being followed?
- Do you have the right people in place?
- Do your people have the skills and training to meet the needs of today’s families?
- Are you certain that your process is better than your competitors
If the answer to any of these questions is no, then you will likely to be losing families to other schools who are better at making the sale. For more information on how to improve your Admissions, visit our Admissions