Watch Our Private School Marketing Video
"Our enrollment is up 50%, attrition down 30%, due to ISPG’s work in our Admissions and Marketing Departments."
Dr. Eileen Councill, Head of School New York
- 35 new students since June 2012 for an all-boys 6th - 12th grade college preparatory school bringing with it over $300,000 in additional revenue for the school in this fiscal year.
- 24 new students for a K-8th grade university prep school bringing over $430,000 in additional revenue with no marginal cost. Targeted marketing for girls resulted in 14 new girls in specific grades to balance out gender representation.
- 25 new pre-k and K students in a New York City preschool resulting in over $600,000 in increased annual revenues. Waiting lists in all programs.
- 38 new students for a New York City Pre – 8th grade school. Increased annual revenues of $500,000. Attrition reduction from over 31% to less than 5% in the same year.
- 33 new students recruited midyear from October through February for an all-girl day and boarding pre-12th grade university preparatory school. Increased annual revenues of $825,000. Attrition reduction from 38% to less than 12% in the same year.
- 97% full Pre-8th grade school in a region where enrollments are down and schools are closing.
- 90% full pre-6th grade school in a region where the direct competitor’s enrollment was down 68%.
We understand how difficult it is to recruit new students. We have seen on too many occassions how a decline in enrollment can financially disadvantage a school. We know how quickly that a school needs to address a loss of students and the impact it can have upon school morale and culture if enrollment is declining.
The marketing of private schools is distinct from any other service or product in that it has such an enormous emotional component attached to the decision makers. Through our understanding of this complex circumstance we have developed strategies and practices that at their base, fits with both a parent's and student's need to understand how they will be supported and educated while in your care. Whether your school’s fee structure is low, medium or at the upper end, or your school is located in a small or large market area, our proprietary marketing strategy provides a distinct competitive advantage to those schools who implement them. Delivering both immediate results and long-term results, your new marketing plan will attract more families to your school and cause your competitor schools to wonder why they are not experiencing these same kinds of successes:
"I've made one of the best decision to have you as the consultant for my school. I am very aware that our marketing and admissions have not been working for us but we had no knowledge how to improve it. You have shown us how to fix it and implement it. "
Diana, Director, Montessori School
We stand 100% behind our work with our QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAM. Ask us about it!
"Reed Sumida is a valuable resource for our school. His support to us during our admissions review process has helped us to more than double our enrollment rate. He is a knowledgeable professional and a key part of our school's success. I highly recommend his services to all schools that want to serve a larger population of students."
Urban Academy Vancouver BC
We have developed proprietary strategies that results in a greater volume of inquiries, better quality inquiries, and more enrollment
for private and independent schools. Utilizing some or all of the following strategies and practices, we will significantly increase the number of inquiries and the level of enrollment at your school.
- Identification of your school's special attributes and what sets you apart from your competitors
- Articulation of your message clearly to your internal and external community through a private school specific marketing plan
- Website effectiveness and optimization
- Comprehensive Social Media strategy
- A viral, no cost PR strategy
- Assessment of appropriate, cost effective media buys
- Planning and coordination of media campaigns
- Consistency in message and branding throughout all school materials
- Creation of any content for media, printed or electronic
- Development of metrics to evaluate marketing effectiveness
Visit our Facebook page